2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre cheap our his mama who!Wit

The lighter sparks.
The flame fled several bottoms, that hallucinogen burned down together along with the paper towel.
Looking at flame, peep out several painful facial expression of dividing attentions on this guy face.I know that this kind of medicine is worth of it's expensive, so a packet is at least worth of quite a few 100.However his of course not dares to say what at present.
I absorbed two people's smoke chillily, then literally on a person's face of foot according to put out, that guy originally lies on the ground to hum, drive cigarette butt a hot, immediately be bellow 1.
I already selfish stand, clap clothes, turn head to see that guy one eye:"Do not make me see you again."He hurriedly and repeatedly nods.
I saw a Ni that classmate of again is one eye and sat upright Wu on the ground to wear a face to cry, peeped out disgusted earth's surface feeling on my face and went up another feet to kick him to lie down.
Frankly speaking, I really wanted to chop this little bastard on the spot ……incredibly take outsider to come to disaster I's classmate!
I turned round to push away a door to walk to go out and just went out, see a Ni of hallway quick temper blunt blunt of ran to come over, after death but only a person of Joe Joe followed.
Our 2 people is on the hallway dynasty mutually, her Leng one eye, stick out an eyebrow to drink a way:"How to is you again?What do you follow my stem?Is sick!"Finish saying and then nearby once walked in quick time from I, entered oneself ground pack.
I took a look Joe Joe first, the Joe Joe bitterness wears a face and did a signal, that meaning BE:"Is not an old Niang don't make great effort, Be just this wench isn't a homosexual fancier."
I order:" Ze?"
Joe Joe turned over to turn over an eyelid:"At behind, two classmates of this Ni son drive Ze the fan lived, tonight the Ze see to be making a pair to fly Yan."Take in tone to gloat over the disaster of others for several cents.
I think of that face up wore a lot of girls of wreaths, not from get point cold sweat.
By this time and after death of the pack has already spread a Ni in one of Be surprised to shout, I order to nod to Joe Joe and turn round to re- walk into a pack inside, but see a Ni, explodes with rage to outside blunt, see me in the in front, immediately roar a way to me:"Is that you are dry you?!Who does his mama make you beat my friend?Your his mama who!With what take care of my affair?"
While looking at her chillily, waiting she to at a stretch finish scolding panting, I am cold to say 1:"They the company measure dosage to you in the room, do you know?"
……"Ni Leng for a while, the look in the eyes is a bit loose to move, however later on still obstinate the temperament scold a way:"That is also my business!I again incognizant you!Make you take care of my affair?!"
I basic at enmity with she was noisy, then bent from the waist for a while and then embraced her to get up and carried on the shoulder on the shoulder, this wench got a fright, immediately cried out and towarded my empress to carry on the back to pound and beat.Just she is this energy, even if how struggle again again where can can resist me?
I carry on the shoulder she entered a pack, a few guys saw I come in and frighten even the legs are all soft, an among those hurry way:"Just five elder brothers!I didn't just don't say what!Really don't say!"
I ignore him:"Does the Ni wrap?"
Several personal Lengs for a while, I am a bit impatient, and then ask the second, this just had a reaction to quickly and hurriedly picked up a schoolbag to pass to come over.
I connect in the hand and turn round to go out.
Beat hello to Joe Joe of hallway:"Strain first."
Then walk to another a head of of hallway, but see the Ze bitterness wear a face, just in effort cope with nearby of two girls with similar devil, wear a woebegone expression way:"I still occupy …… walked first …… oh, you don't pull me …… don't touch indiscriminately ……"
I walk over there, an a girl who tears apart in front:" Ze, give me the car key."
Ze Leng for a while, looking at me to carry on the shoulder a person, about some accident, Ni still just flounder, I but Hun however ignore, this wench calls and grasps, I should only give me Nao Yang Yang.
Anyway is winter now, I wear of the clothes are thick, also Be not afraid of her to bite me.
Once took key, I threw down the Ze ignore and came out to do song building hall all the way, all the way the person sees I carry on the shoulder a Ni, all imitated a Buddha to see ghost similar, looking at me with a furious look on face, all far and far stay away, the doorway is responsible for the attendant that pulls a guest to looking at me to walk to some make silly.I saw her one eye, tiny smile smile, tone Ping-ho:"My younger sister, the child runs away, I take her home."
"!"On her face peep out suddenly realize of facial expression, some look in the eyeses of comprehensions took a look me and also friendly drew back a door for me.
I walk to the parking lot, all the way the Ni has already to the utmost thought the whole way flounders, after me carry on the back ascend don't know to pound several 100 boxings, I should only she gives me Nao Yang Yang, from a distance take the car key open an automotive electronics lock and fill into the Ni locks up a car door, then drills into a driver first, to she tie up safety belt and see her also want to struggle, I am cold to drink a way:"Your honesty sits!Move indiscriminately again, I Don't mention it!Don't make me tie~up you with the cordage!"
Ni honesty 1:00, but look in the eyes still the Jie Ao doesn't tame of appearance:"Your his mama exactly who!Do you drink what sea water grow up?Tube pour breadth!"
I ignore her to challenge and launch a car and opened soldier's club.

Chapter 70 【the small Ye recognized to plant! 】



The BMW car speeds on the highway of city, the Ni started scolding in a short while, now finally calmness come down, the but again takes out from the bosom a box of cigarette to order 1 for oneself.I am cold to take aim her one eye, stretched hand the cigarette from her lips in took down.Ni was malicious to stare my one eye, and then take out one to put into a mouth of inside, I stretch hand to take away again.
She finally fire, the calling of Ao is one throat, make threatening gestures seem is small mother wolf similar super I rushed toward to come over, I grasp steer device all alone and at will fend off her all alone, then a little bit on making an effort, press the time to her seat up.
"It is young, don't smoke."I am cold to say 1.Ni facial expression of the spirit suddenly the vegetable is suddenly white, then incredibly try to open a car door.However I already locked up the car door, not is worried that she will jump a car.Looking at her bite a file along while, I just cold way:"Do not waste energy, you treat for the honesty."
The Ni finally lost power, upset of go toward chair ascend on depending, breathed heavily a meeting son spirit, and then stare at me:"You exactly is what person?"
"I am Chen, is Chen Yang, ear east Chen, the sun of the sunlight."I light way:"Your father is my eldest brother.He entrust me here look after good you."
"Is that bastard your eldest brother?"Ni an appearance of despise:"That are you my uncle?"
I calm and steady face, turn a head to use serious tone to say to her:"The first, I ain't your uncle, I just shout your father's eldest brother.But don't have blood relationship relation with him ……the second, you remember ……"I stare at her ground eyes:"If you shout his bastard again, or have a half sentence to insult and humiliate him, I promise that you will definitely regret,beats by dre cheap!No one can humiliate so him in front of me.Also include you at inside."
My brutish look in the eyes probably is scare her.However the young bond maid is so easily to be not willing to take the soft, her Wu from self-renewal to make obstinately appearance:"Depend!I frighten big of!"
I ignore her and continue to drive.The direction that I drive goes toward the house of Ni.
Ni the city in this city west there is a house in a small area, those are what her mother and grandmother leave, just Ni's going to school mainly now is to live at school, the that house most time is getting empty.
The this Ni sub- beginning doesn't talk, but waits I to drive to the small area of her house, she just finally started changing countenance:"You how can anyone know does my house live here?"
I smiled to smile and stretched hand to order a point oneself ground temple:"The brain used you, kid sister younger sister!I know your father.Certainly from he where get ground you all data!"
Ni the but body hereafter shrunk to shrink, eye pupil a turn:"Can I am how can anyone know Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论