2012年11月1日星期四

www.beats4monster.co.uk ught of than the riv

Felling of playing, however thought of that the river bank wasn't likely to harm mine at first, besides and falsely turn this concentration camp of future handsome boy to my really some attractionses, so I still let go of the depressed decision in the heart goes to falsely a turn and travels well some kind of.
However when I lower the head to looking at hand in tenth, the transmission equip, cannot help but knitting the brows is lost in thought, decontamination falsely easy, but want to have no holding tight of harm falsely very difficult, besides and falsely turn the region is large be not so easily meet falsely of, so oneselfs all anyway want at falsely the turn take last 12 dayses, foolish at falsely the turn pour is unimportant, the problem is that I suddenly make disappearance when the time comes soil square year old three affirmation will seek the Ji important person of Gao Sha Qian, that troubled somebody else, think a way for profiting both parties just go!
Just and quickly deliberate solution method in the heart, the river bank suddenly said at first:"Yu Zhi wave captain, do you occupy now?If Be free tonight leave go to falsely turn, I can also start my research quickly and also have the Zuo rattan the love to also want to as early as possible send to turn a life time, otherwise drive realize her true identity bothered."
He says the handle knob Long recklessly shouts a way in the night view of the hush by the side of the mouth:"Zuo Ms. Teng, can return- Wu"
The river bank hasn't waited to finish shouting at first I have already come forward an one step to make an effort Wu to live his mouth to forbid him to give out sound again and saw original face of river bank doesn't understand of facial expression, I depressed voice to say as far as possible:"This place lives one to touch with spiritual and fight a somebody else not good."
As long as thought of than the river bank at first, blue dye to be like ghostly that abiotic Zhai rattan more an I have already grown drizzle felling, I really worried because river bank original this throat, Zhai rattan a develop oneself again as if the air sort has no the physical endowment of existence is in this midnight of suddenly nearby appear at me, that I this nominally of the Wu work properly, 11 open captains of brigades are absolute meeting drive Zhai rattan a that lives a person to frighten, frank say that he always bursts upon like this to and then and long really make people doubt from the situation in the moment floating to walk who is ghostly.
Hear here the one who have to touch with spiritual, the river bank right away wasn't talking at first but is took out a circle circle be been similar to to a button of thing, he stretched hand lightly a to press the Zuo rattan to love immediately to appear without basis at at present, see my surprised facial expression river bank smiling to say at first:"Zuo in order not to Ms. Teng meet meaningless danger, so I also gave her the gearing one be more similar than the transmission like this equips and want ~only me to press this button Zuo Ms. Teng like this the meeting immediately appear at my nearby, you have finished your elder brother already?We are walking."
At first river bank's last words nature is said to the Zuo rattan love, he just finished saying the Zuo rattan loved a claim way of having mercy on the Xi Xi already:"The river bank livinged at first, I could return to see my elder brother's one eye again, for one eye, walked this time I could not saw an elder brother any further, I really didn't think and then leave like this."
The words of Zuo rattan love made me get a brainwave to thought of a while how to work out my own disappearance problem, I just thinking nod to agree that the river bank has already sighed to say very helplessly at first:"Zuo Ms. Teng,www.beats4monster.co.uk, I think I already says very know, although already that kind of the strength separate from your body,the danger faced by you didn't turn down, if be discovered your identity-"
"Have what relation, anyway temporarily also the nobody can discover Zuo rattan love of identity, let her stay first here!"
I smile to interrupt the river bank's original words ask for a favor for the Zuo rattan love, she right away looking at me with the impassioned vision, the river bank was tiny at first then tiny wrinkled up eyebrows of one face didn't agree with of facial expression, I am from the his hand in once take that transmission equiped of the button just continues to persuade a way:"Just 12 day just, should nothing important matter, let she is here and soil square year old three again get along with a period of time, immediately send back her to you after waiting I to come back that to go."
"But she stays the Azrael detection that is very easily in the present generation garrisoned in the present generation to combine a soul to bury like this of, this says to is all tremendous risk to the her or us, even if she has already had no strength now we also not ability the gist."
Hear the words that the river bank didn't agree with at first, I said with smile:"I have never said to let she so foolish in the present generation ah, put on righteousness Hai not to go, takes 12 days, the common Azrael is a detection not of."
"Righteousness Hai?She which come of righteousness Hai?Now do also too late."
"She has no me to have ah, let her wear my not to go."
I say to take out the river bank in last time at first to the righteousness Hai that I did, said to the Zuo rattan love after opening packing:"The righteousness Hai that is me, you put on it can temporarily as mankind the life is here, you try and see how?"
The Zuo rattan love finishes listenning to ordering of my words delight, then sounds out of attach a body up, used my righteousness Hai indeed as expected and very easily, looking at with me look exactly alike to originally still lie the righteousness Hai over there like the corpse sort suddenly stand up smile very happy activity wear body, also really allow me to have kind very not get the felling of strength, however by so doing thoroughly had no problem, there is Zuo rattan loving dressing up as herself here, affirmation can't someone discover that she is counterfeit.
This words' aring spoken of to return is really a pout, my heart says good-bye to twist and then be of contrary opinion, at least solve everythings all, however for prevent°froming appearing a surprised circumstance, I especially the idea wrote a piece any Azrael don't get the note that the soul buries Zuo rattan love, although do so to be unsuited to rules very much, the fierce of 11 brigades puts over there, believe ignore which Azrael saw this office the notes of my name must give me this face.
Hand over to the Zuo rattan the note to love a preservation, I and then carefully give repeated advice to severals to her, this just turns a head to see toward river bank original, I have already attained this kind of situation, the river bank also had to helpless compromise at first, the order Zuo rattan loved caution, then lead off use in a sudden tread to jump a fence runs toward outskirts in Kyoto to, I with blue dye nature is to close on the heels of afterward, soon follow river bank to originally arrive unmanned smoke of one Yao of wilderness mountain range.
Face upward to looking at to put in the mountain wall of two of 44 huge square square of wodden post I this just knows originally the river bank has already all readied to just come over to seek mine everythings at first, river bank original just thinking jumped a top to open a black chamber, I pulled him to say:"Do not be busy in sending me to walk first, you first tell I how should from falsely does the turn come back?I don't think that the end still wants falsely similar with those be sent back."
At first river bank pleased helped smile say:"Yu Zhi wave captain, that of course not may, however this problem still waited until falsely a turn to let blue dye a gentleman to slowly tell you."
"Does he also want to go?"Although early guess blue dye a possibility will also with I together go a turn falsely, however Zha a hear this news still keeping making me produce the uncanny felling of a kind of hard description.
The river bank thought at first I be just purely for blue dyed to worry just, so he smiled to explain to me:"This is what I please him, although you own the real strenght of captain class, however falsely turn the place that after all falsely come together, don't understand how can very dangerous, so I in advance collected a lot of concerning falsely turn of the data hand over to blue dye a gentleman, be hope that he accompanies you to let together this task more the safety is some."
I have no language, the river bank is original this kind of behavior is to typically give support to a tyrant, blue in the future dye a turn to falsely call a king, river bank at first will definitely for himself at the beginning for blue dye to provide there the action of data depressed dead.
In the mind just thinking wear, always nearby didn't talk at me of blue dye a facial expression to formally say:"Yu Zhi wave captain, please stop worrying, I can protect myself, can't implicate yours."
I which is afraid he occupy ah, this task even if I die can not die again blue dye all absolutely can't occupy, mainly is that I am at the thought of from blue dye to accompany me to stroll falsely a turn the in the mind have already grown drizzle felling, certainly, I this kind of mindset is to can not make at present 2 people know, so I just affect lips Cape to say with smile hard:"That bothers 惣 right lie to go with me a falsely turn, the river bank is original!You can open a black chamber."
Hear I say so, the river bank ordered the wodden post of jumping up the top of head at first, after reading one long string of voodoo that sounded to have much of vehemence, the of two at present wodden posts passage that was appeared white, the river bank said in the top at first:"This is the black chamber, the inside is suddenly and violently the whirlpool that works properly son to walk everywhere, 2 are used to work properly son fore the noodles opens a new road, at darkly in keep on go forward and then can arrive falsely a turn."
I and blue dye Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论