2012年11月20日星期二

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com how not know senio

Learn and graduate student period slowly the Tao change come of.
"The note that you stay we saw, lunch already make good, you want to eat 1:00.To, we tidied up the den and the bedroomses all for a while, you wanted not to want and see where put disorderly."
I suddenly feel very awkward, may be a person to live to become accustomed to, ever since that time university beginning, now already one personal life 78 years, many two women in the house still really not habit.Must solve this trouble at once.
"To, did your company measure a good condition?"
Sister 2 rightnesses saw one eye, still the younger sister says first.
"We originally wanted wait graduate, the work is behind slowly return money give you, but again afraid when the time comes can not find you, so want to wait you to come back again amount of company."
The OK returns a company to measure what and bother more quick solution more good.
I haven't talked, "Dong" in the door of a was bumped to open, need not see, affirmation is Kevin, this house, she came to have a meal last time recorded data for police of electronics.
I don't know the habit of foreigner, anyway she always so, however the good elephant also relates to my habit, before the time in school, everyone usually arrived my dormitory to discuss, the classmate became accustomed to with me to set data in the door at me.
One big bag thing in the hand, seem again is think Ceng rice.
"The Yang sword wants to congratulate you to rise a job pay raise today and cook a meal to eat, Yi, these two kid sister younger sisters is who, well lovely ah, the so being like of the piece is still the student of JT university, is your relatives?"
She carries the thing to the kitchen with the hand, from the refrigerator in took bottle ice water, sat on the sofa don't live a staring at of eye 2 people's schools to take to see.
See the layout that she acquaint with so my room, and ability oneself open the door, Sun Shi's sister obviously some not natural, see my look in the eyes also change, seeing to me must explain for a while.
"I come to introduce for a while, these 2 are Sun Hong, Sun Lin, twins' sister, JT university grade three student, come to discuss some problems with me today."
I by hand have already pointed Kevin again and gave sister two introduction.
"This is my graduate student classmate and now colleague, Kevin, the German come to is Ceng rice today of, as a foreigner, still not too understand to culture of China, so talking to use a phrase may go wrong, you don't want to mind."
"Discuss a problem?Do you still have a part-time job to prelect for JT university now?I how not know, senior Chen also not tell me a , tomorrow connect the time of Annie to the JT university, I must conveniently teach him for a while."
"Senior Chen?Annie?"
The sister is 21 toward me hurl come interrogatory of taste, Kevin robs an answer.
"Senior Chen is director, Chen Xiang, of your guidance, he is us graduate student the tutor one-time Doctor living, doesn't Annie know?She should be very famous."
Kevin be so, to who all from come familiar, in a short while and two female kids chatted a cake of, I recognize a hiding of life into the kitchen and see sister first two do what, ?Whole is green vegetables, and too light, Kevin doesn't like to eat and seem only re- do.
Etc. makes real jam to carry out, I just discover atmosphere not to, Kevin is obviously some angry.
"You why at net last marriage proposal?"
Spoilt daughter of a rich family, you use of wear so loudly, again say that I am on the net a marriage proposal you say why.See to sister two is to say the truth, however does Annie also know that I am on the net the business of marriage proposal,did not tell her?
Sister two is not an idiot either, on listenning to her tone, immediately the sensitive gets up.Younger sister than Kevin still Don't mention it.
"Do you have so good girl friend and return an on-line marriage proposal?Calculated me to see wrong person, liar."
All of this is what heel what,Beats Detox, I also cannot helped but, is tormented by a morning, come back and is busy in cooking a meal, still ambiguously wronged now.
"You all sit down for me!"
I was easy to talk while doing not get angry, but the whole life spirit could disdain to recognize his kinsmen, Kevin deeply had been already realized to this, during the days in the university I and tutor all the crest led a mouth,cheap dr dre beats.So she is first soft to come down, sister two also drive my vehemence earthquake the Zhe lived.
"You which it see me to have girl friend, which of did the ear hear someone saying to is my girl friend?Say that I get to the Internet again the marriage proposal have to seek a wife, isn't a girl friend, OK,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com?"



Chapter 3 New appointee new number



I make greatest efforts to repress my own temper and become angry the effort to me to contain influence and particularly just had breakthrough recently, I don't think all previous work undone.
"Have a meal first, have what matter finish eating again say."
I put bowl chopstickses all well, oneself descends first to start eating, I am getting more hungry, from yesterday to now, didn't°yet be good delicious over meal.
Is three female kid keeps silence of also start eating, anyway I am a doesn't matter, release belly to eat satisfied.
Wait them to all finish eating, I tidy up the table clean, tea Qi good, returned to a sofa to sit in seat of honor bottom.
"Like, in advance saying of your sister, that way of yours I think it's quite good, I my bank account number and private search data password tell you, you should need not worry to can not find me."
Sister at 2:00 nod, don't utter a word.And the Chinese work out a problem, as long as you give her a step, usually will keep on following;Talk to emphasize private right with foreigner, otherwise she can't understand.
"Kevin, I was first a heaven insular matter to apologize to you last time, the then circumstance I thought you also understand, as for the business of marriage proposal, this was my person in the home's opinion, I also agreed, so this was my private affairs, you should comprehend."
Kevin also ordered to nod, like, the affair at last comes to an end for the time being, I start giving order for guests to leave.Then didn't also managed them to walk don't walk, oneself returned to bedroom rest to go to, mainly is to don't do exercises in gymnastics for two days, uncomfortable on the body.
On the second day, 8:00 arrives JT university punctually, this time they all sit space leopard, there was a white western dress to sit into me car inside.
"We go to clothing and exhibit an assembly hall decoration today, I come to open."
Beg it not get, tell the truth my folio car have no interest.
"I call white heaven, the another is my younger brother Shi, white diffused, Jiangxi white house of person in the door, Yang pair where is supervisor's fairyland ?"
This is Wu Xue's source that asks me, luckily the teacher once taught before, otherwise still really not understand, I knew they to my body up of inside achievement have been already realized.
"The fairyland you does me too much honor and wanders about just everywhere.Call moreover I Yang sword or literally what all good, pair the supervisor is too not well acquainted with."
This is to tell him, I am just one to have no the small potato that the door didn't send, and also the business of in no mind participation martial arts field, this is the regulations that the teacher makes my prison keep firmly in mind.
Original five year agos if he didn't die, the investigation finished my capability, should be able to tell whether I can break rules, now I also not clear I do of how, this regulations hasn't been daring to break as well, again say, I really also conflict nothing important interest in martial arts field.
"Yang brothers, has a words I want to tell you, yesterday was the most happy day in young lady's this period of time, hoped that you can go along with her more today, and I know that the young lady is sometimes more high-maintenance, also ask you to forgive more."
"This need not Be getting more polite, in male make an effort for the company is my duty, in private she is baby's granddaughter of our president, I don't dare to give offense to her as well, so you can trust."
The clothing exhibition is the international meeting exhibition in the J City center, saw to three archduke departments all money, and still had other concerning vain promos to hold together.
"Yang sword, your having fun don't play vain?"
This problem still uses to ask, I direct a group of staff memberses have a few horizontal and publicity painting hanged, didn't answer.
"Feed, you are deaf to still keep being getting dumber."
"Spoilt daughter of a rich family, I am the internal personnel of the company game section, and inside measure still system monitor member, this you know, let how I have fun?"
"You from heaven the island come back where, is Mars, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论