2012年11月26日星期一

beats by dre cheap sister Lin is me I

Came, thought that you want to lose for little elder sister Yun these several days, the orchid son is also always happy don't get up."I looking at slightly distressed elder sister Lin temporarily too agitated could not say words, the did it ever of elder sister Lin isn't to be getting more emaciated, if isn't the state that the self-discipline arrived a pure energy body, perhaps she wanted to pay to can not hold up, knowing uniquely depending on of elder sister Lin is me.I chase elder sister Lin Lan to bosom and sighed tone:"Elder sister Lin, these days of make you worried.We go to a hotel and have a meal with little elder sister Yun in the hotel now and be regarded as to give a welcome party for Jiang Yu and Chen Fei !"Elder sister Lin gentle and softly orders, such as bath spring breeze of the noodles permit in a twinkling seem to be aglow with health.
Our 5 people opened a blue precious stone to arrive at a hotel and just got off and by a happy chance met week ambition truly with Long Ding Ji gold Long Wei is from the hotel in come out, saw me, several individuals seemed to be matchless concussion, the week ambition truly and almost wanted to rush toward my bosom:"Cloud is little!"A few golds Long Wei then almost is sheding tears:"Eldest brother-" is exactly own brothers, I looking at several individuals to say:"Like like, each I pay today, make the brotherses carefree of on inebriating a square to rest, by turn on duty.All flowers selling is all submitted an expense accounted by hotel.Not and outward do business today!"
Once several individuals listen to, together the voice shouts, the cent head person with another hello went.I then and several females together walk to the crest layer in hotel.All the way every the ground seeing my persons all want "cloud is little well" says "hello" to me, that excited but polite facial expression makes Jiang Yu and Chen Fei shocked not small:Can not tell that he has what special, how the person here to he such civility?Is what snow maple military instructor say true?
I haven't walked to the crest layer, little elder sister Yun and orchid son from inside in the room from come out, bitterness looking at to show unintentionally to infinitely long for in my eyes, little elder sister Yun and orchid son are obviously emaciated, the orchid son isn't so bad, especially little elder sister Yun still wants the affair of busy group, so seem to be distressed more.I looking at the little elder sister Yun and orchid son of eye restraining tears bead, slowly walk to come forward to go to and opened double arm.Little elder sister Yun and orchid son make a pounce upon my bosom at the same time and take out to choke.
Little elder sister Yun simultaneously choke my waist soft meat simultaneously sob to say:"The small bad egg comes to don't tell me as well, your knowing doesn't know I-" I mercilessly on kissing, little elder sister Yun no longer speech;Orchid but would not like to, ruthlessly bit my one mouthful:"The bad elder brother doesn't make a phone call for orchid son as well, you know not to know that the orchid son wanted to die you!"I looking at the facial expression of orchid son exaggeration and also ruthlessly kissed her one mouthful, abashed of the bond maid cover up face in my bosom, the along while isn't willing to raise head, either.
Jiang Yu and Chen Fei s looking at me and the little elder sister Yun, orchid son hug to each other of the condition seem to be to envy and some lose, tiny deliver in the heart sour, I peep two females' facial expressions to wish:Is so also good, can also make them give up hope most at least;Only wish they don't want this treetop to mourn dead at me.
Later on, little elder sister Yun arranged dinner party in the crest layer living room, snow maple gives little elder sister Yun and orchid son Jiang Yu and Chen Fei 's introduction.Lan Er hears that snow maple is the military instructor of special activity brigade now, and the bodyguard incredibly is a lieutenant colonel Class, write to also want to do military instructor to my Rang Rang, also want to take bodyguard, if I don't promise, she will rob the soldier title of my teacher.This bond maid, also really will play to depend on, can't, I promise to temporarily do her bodyguard, she just stop acting in pettish.Can not, now the bodyguard but major general teacher of orchid son, comparing her snow elder sister Feng is much more imposing!Is public drive orchid son the innocent shape stir ha ha keep smiling, in the happiness atmosphere ended reunited rice this time.
The orchid son is never unoccupied, just had a meal will I accompany her to go shopping.I am deeply subjected to its bitterness and lend to drink many the wine pack to sleep, snow maple and elder sister Lin know my meaning and coax orchid son, and Jiang Yu Chen thin one goes shopping go to, leave little elder sister Yun to look after me.Little elder sister Yun knows that I didn't get drunk, so the body that silently sits at me looking at me beside, was full of infinite tender feelings on the rosy face.
I open a pair of eyes to stare at little elder sister Yun to say:"Is the elder sister it I that am getting more handsome more?"Little elder sister Yun Cui I the one mouthful say:"Always having no is serious!"Little elder sister Yun slowly lies prone to in my body, the face tightly sticks my chest You You ground to say:"Younger brother, sometimes I am always just thinking, this is exactly to isn't true, our age hangs extremely so old.You say an elder sister, am I a shameless woman?"I hand by hands on little elder sister Yun's shoulder to say firmly:"Little elder sister Yun looking at my eyes, you can see my one silk deceitful?You don't know that your amount of is the most heavy in my heart?Tell me, is who say that you shamelessed, I wanted to kill him, not, I want him ground corpse 10000!"Little elder sister Yun was stunned by my tone, there is some panic grounds in the air say:"Don't younger brother, nobody says an elder sister, is that I think by myself many!"
I tightly hug little elder sister Yun to say:"Trust, little elder sister Yun, no one can nearby kick out from I you!"Little elder sister Yun Chi fan of looking at me, be invisibly released the spirit of the great king of to infatuate with by me, the full face livingsed spring, the double eyes contain feeling, I have already thought a night to think to little elder sister Yun's day as well and miss her plump, warm, moist and very hot-
Little elder sister Yun has never been current active and unscrupulously twists weak body of Jiao under my body and groans to lightly shout, the wave crest wave valley time and time again in flush my private parts, and then back toward I sit between my two legs, don't live ground to rise and fall and also ever and anon twist a head to feel ashamedly looking at me and seem to want these of long for of all of the bitterness vent-
Looking at little elder sister Yun to satisfy ground to sleep at my body side, my in the mind is full of very thick tender feelings, fully satisfied.Pass by my to moisten, the slightly distressed side of little elder sister Yun permits rosy many.Lead for a long time, little soldier boundary just open a pair of eyes,Beats by Dre BMW, lookinging at of gentleness I:"Younger brother, elder sister very not good?"I say with smile:"Good!Little elder sister Yun has the woman the flavor most , the most mature plump, most the youth Jing is beautiful, be like big four girlses of ones, have already been like a spring Gui young woman, so I sink in the gentle and soft village neighborhood, always don't want out."Little elder sister Yun is said by me the full face is abashed red, order my forehead to say:"Small sex maniac, the mouth was like to put on honey!"Finish saying to took a look time, shout loudly:"Alas, all slepted for 34 hours, get up quickly!In a short while snow maple they are about to come back,beats by dre cheap!"I exclamation night of pleasure the bitterness is short, have to very slowly be dressed in clothes, little elder sister Yun is in a side hastily still press me hurry.
Just wore good clothes, haven't come yet and came out a bedroom, heard the ambition in week truly yell outside the living room door"cloud was little!Elder sister!"I at little elder sister Yun the look in the eyes of the Chen Nu in full inattentively walked over to open a door, saw don't also see the ambition in week truly an eye saying:"You call what cloud little, hereafter call a brother-in-law!"The suddenly a burst of ache spreads from the ear, is that little elder sister Yun is abashed the complexion Fei is red, the gnash teeth in hatred ground says:"Want to die you!Small bad egg!"The week ambition truly did to smile two, suddenly positive color way:"Cloud is little, we develop in the suburb of the scenic area villa was ceased work by the city hall, the reason was buildings erected without a license;And, they are just rounded by a flock of black dress person south now after the dragon Zhao Shi is at the city clothing city, Long Fei suffered from point slight wound, first grade dragon 12 gold Long Wei is protecting over there, both parties are refusing to budge!"
Week ambition truly of the words let my one Leng:"What do you say?Who is Long Hou?How may elder sister Lin get hurt?"Little elder sister Yun pulls me to have never walked part to say:"The younger brother not is asking first!The business of villa temporarily slowly, we see snow maple quickly they!On the road I am to your explanation!Does the ambition say that the bottom is what is the row truly?"
To not draw the other people's attention, the week ambition truly drives to take us to drive to the clothing city.The last week of road ambition truly did the process of the affair to in brief make collective report:Originally the week ambition truly keeps elder sister Lin company, they go shopping and arrive at Zhao Shi clothing city at the right moment met with Zhao Hui and leopard son's elder sister.Just elder sister Lin didn't notice.Don't know afterwards how of be surrounded by the black dress person and work hard, orchid son the momentary gist was contused arm with the concealed weapon by a black dress person, however is unimportant.The week ambition truly breaks out of encirclement to report in the hotel letter, ran into Long Yi in the down stairs, knew the villa is ceased work to wait for accepting a processing,cheap beats by dre.
I a listen to spirit must lambaste:"What about Chen Jian Jun?His mama is what person dare be so overbearing!"Week ambition truly some panic grounds say:"Cloud is little, may be the old daddy of Zhao Hui Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论