2012年11月6日星期二

cheap beats by dre en through his 100

Wait."My deep breathing for a while, order remaining big wave and Ma Tian Yu's way.I want first be calm I, just can pacify a Fu orchid.
"Mao!"The voice for opening in the door lets the Fu orchid glint ground the shoulder that left Zhu Zi Xin by quickest speed.Dare not knock on door to walk into her bedroom like this of, in addition to Zhu Zi Xin only had me.See really is me, the heart of Fu orchid mentioned throat up, but Zhu Zi Xin frighten more stand, but because kneel too longly, the leg becomes numb, isn't leaped by similar elephant rabbit to jump several next comfortable net Jin blood, but don't dare in front of me and act too greatly again, the appearance is very funny.
I just have no the performance that the mood appreciates this appearance groovy"brothers", although Fu orchid depend have never escaped my eyes,miss Su at his act of the bosom three of dead to the stroke of Fu orchid, she has right and also inevitably want to seek a generous place to depend on for a while.
"You …… you came ……" Fu orchid now not only the eye is red, but got red in the face, the kid who did amiss to settle a dispute for the elephant was arrested by the parents similar."He is ……" explanation is a dissimulation again, also want to explain.
"I know that he is a great commander soldier at the person of north area,cheap beats by dre.You should believe Su's three matters now?"I not think useless talk, I also not think that the Fu orchid is in the heart because of the matter bosom Jiu just depending on.
"Cat Wang Hao."Not the Zhu Zi Xin Kui is personal thing, the Tan Te arrived the mood of huge discomfort to temporarily relax, tirelessly beat snake with the stick and said hello to me.He knows that tonight, as long as being seen through his 1:00 by me, he doesn't want again business of thinking tomorrow.Luckily the sky helps his Yi, outside the door, the words of Fan have already given me a prejudiced impression.
I nod to Zhu Zi Xin's point and at last return to gift, then say to him:"This brothers, I have a little a matter to want to discuss with your elder sister, can you temporarily get around for a while?"
This matter that is Zhu Zi Xin to earnestly wish most , my brains and hardhead were of, he is the afraid be leak in the middle of immediately after getting along with what flaw, don't know how do, I request unexpectedly and like this, let his heart in pleased turned over a sky, have already almost done obeisance to express appreciation toward my Kou.Quickly promise, then withdrew the bedroom of Fu orchid, conveniently still pretty guarded a gate to take to come over with quiet attention.
Zhu Zi Xin leaves, in addition to I, remaining big wave and Ma Tian Yu, the owners in the apartment all secretly loosenned one big tone.Especially Fu orchid, she doesn't hope that I hold tight one of her hold, she wants to break up to still let behind with me contain good will to her in my heart, contain sorry and ashamed.
"Say, Fu orchid, Su three assassinate six to have Xin actually is what happened?"See the Fu orchid cry swollen eyes, I know she a little bit like order, worry to let go of, the question lifted out.
"Nothing important, didn't I say, that is just one of my fun words."The Fu orchid arrives at before the window and at the right moment sees the figure that Zhu Zi Xin leaves, with no reason a burst of don't give up in the heart, the my words for mouth inside is very cheerless by himself/herself.
"Su three is what person you should be clearer than me.Su three although is that I once saw most a fair and just brothers, he isn't an idiot, he can't connect you say of is the fun words still serious words all the cent don't come out!And, assassinate six to have the Xin a so big matter, he isn't likely to don't say for wild wolf, leaf's vapor trail and Shi Fang Hua, if he said, he can not definitely go north area."The Fu orchid current attitude makes me be getting more angry again.
The heart of Fu orchid's imitating a Buddha is stabbed one knifes by my words, blood and then flow to drip in the beginning.She is incapable how evade, or can not evade so offense Jiu.More is to can not escape, she more wants to escape and more wants and goes toward my body to the responsibility and up pushes and more rejects and more increases pain and sufferings, because the person of this load responsibility, still she loves most of person!
"I really play trick!Are you what mean?Will I harm my own brothers of dying?Than full brother even close brothers!"The Fu orchid again cries bitterly, almost was shouting to speak this sentence.A few months, this is probably my first time and Fu orchid to face like this, the condition like this is still a first time.We get along with, never red lead a face, loudly once talked.Is that to press the Fu orchid breathe heavily however annoy to a pain to let Fu orchid the mindset thoroughly collapsed.
I am startled, what Fu orchid say is the truth, but Su three really is that kind of person who walk into death for the sake of the fun words?I have no language, I sank in to contemplate.Everythings of world are all self-contradict, but isn't an absolute antinomy.This matter definitely has what suspicious.
If the Fu orchid can't let Su three go to do that kind of matter that walk into death, this is absolute, can return what to affirm is, Fu orchid really once said to let Su three assassinate six to have Xin, although is fun words.And Su three don't die for the sake of the fun of person, this is also absolute, but what to can affirm is, Su three really died while assassinating six to have Xin failure.
The Fu orchid and Su three is all true, 2 sees can not become true conditions to all establish at the same time, what is that answer ?
Face this to look like absolute antinomy, I on the contrary think sooner.Because is more absolute, more approach answer, more approach answer, furcation the meeting is more little.The biggest reason only has now a , that is Su three know perfectly well the words of Fu orchid to take a fun composition, he still keep being going to do!What about why to be going to do?Because he did the business of sorry Fu orchid, can also say is let Fu orchid sad affair.He for compensating, for making the Fu orchid happy, so really assassinate six to have Xin.
"Su three exactly did what make you angry?Is to do amiss to settle a dispute, or spoke amiss words?"I burst out this words.This words almost let the calmness has been crying of the Fu orchid frighten jump.
"What do you say?"The Fu orchid calls a way.In her brain because of my words not from thought of Su's three that sentences:We and cat isn't the king one family?
The appearance that sees a Fu orchid, I know that I guessed a rightness.Annoy a bitterness in the heart, say:"Is there this necessity?You ten how many years of feelings, there is necessity because a matter, a words make so?Are you to care brothers feelings very much?Meeting why because a matter or a words get mad animation, it lets Su three feel sorry you?The trap of cloth that just made oneself's a head of firm to enter six to have Xin.Let our whole life could not see Su's three open smiling faces any further!"
"Not be saying ……not be saying ……not be saying!"The Fu orchid embraces a head and cry to shout to squat down at ground up.I the words spoken by spirit bitterness make her hugely painfully sad now.Her pain, pain oneself harmed to kill Su three, she hates and hate I why want to keep so white the ground uncover everything.
"How are you, I am Su three, let's make friend!"
"Why to want to help me?Why to want to make friend with me?"
"Because you are beautiful!Because I feel that you are easy on the eyes."
"Ha ha ……"
"He is a wild wolf, my best brothers!He is leaf's vapor trail, my eldest brother, she is Shi Fang Hua, how, more beautiful than you.Ha ha, hereafter you be our 4 people help of a , we were five brotherses now.Stop worrying, with we together, no one dares to humiliate you ……"
Just turned to a new orphanage, oneself was then humiliated by a boy of higher class, that day, a male kid who took open smiling face appears, his stretching out will make he feel a warm hand this lifetimes.From now on, his brotherses of Su Sha-ho all became their best friend for hes, the most considerate brothers.
"**He 18 ancestors!Little orchid tells me who that animals is!"
"Is small three, don't , blare …… don't…… blare ……"
"If you so, I can also sit, the words don't revenge for you, I unqualified be Su three, don't match to make your good brothers!Tell me, that giblets are who!"
"Is small three, blare …… calculated, is that I am hard luck, we dare not provoke to ange of ……"
"Wild wolf, dry you use knife, but give me a stick with vapor trail.I don't want, if I not the Tong is several knives on that giblets, I this lifetimes all sleep not feel."
"Don't , blare …… I don't want you to die for my white giving away ……"
"The gentleman has in a life time …… have …… , depend, I know, not** your person cut 18, I none of generation after generations want to be a person ……"
"Is small three, I can't make you walk into death like this of, if want to revenge, wait we to have real strenght to revenge Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论