2012年11月14日星期三

cheap beats by dre tay before whole wh

Problem."I?
Looking at me to stare big eyes to looking at him, the Cao holds to sigh:"Or listen to for the first time you say, you will train soldiers.That breaks enemy ranks a camp even the ambition just all doesn't already praise highly, the crack troops of Yuan Shao all eats very great suffering in its under chargeses, but you say, our threats for its aren't big, you can also become it strong.Son cloud holds to feel not to understand you, you exactly still have how many things don't take out?"
I looking at the expression that the Cao holds at 1:00 all Be different from is to play trick, in the heart a tight, a bit guilty ground of avert from him of eye:"This, past, don't have never said the problem of these aspects as well!Say again, lord Mr. before also have no how much settled down time, can use to carry on an affair like this.Still have, the Cao purely trains tiger leopard to ride also very good...."
Cao's holding has never made me continue to keep on saying, but walk to my in front, hold tight my shoulder:"Stay, son cloud.I want you to stay."
My title looking at his eyes:"Lord Mr., you touched my wound, very painful."
Is true, the arrows of shoulder harms to have no completely completely recovered.The Cao holds 1, loosenned to open me, retreat two, no longer talk.Inside silent one in house.
I sigh tone:"The lord is male, be not if would not like to stay, four years ago, we said,dr dre beats.Now, everythings all carry on come to a stop so smoothly, several years of strenuous effort will turn into naught.Don't say such as, is a lord Mr., are you pleased?If, you because need my goods in the belly, I can speak the all that I thinks;If you were to worry my peace or chaos, we would say like, can not have womanly kindness."
Cao's holding hasn't talked, doorway someone talked:"Lord Mr. stays not to descend his.The surface is weak, in fact very tough.However, the time that needs now arrived, thing should tremble to hug out, have to leave, otherwise, can not run."We return overdo come to see, Guo Jia is coming in from the doorway.
Looking at him, the my eye gets very angry a flower, several steps come forward:"Kill Guo Jia, you harm of I am very bitter.I deliver high fever and seek you everywhere, you pour well, came here, don't report in pharmacy as well.Today, isn't that I bring up to lord Mr., do you still need to play deeply and sink to arrive when?"
Guo Jia looking at my eyes in is also getting very angry, the voice is bigger than me:"Is not bashful to say?On walking for four years, all of the news have no, you just worried how many months?I exactly worried for four years.Hum, I certainly need to make reprisals."
I pour, he is unexpectedly intentional:"You ……you are an elder brother also.The elder brother makes reprisals a younger brother and was an elder brother like this?"
Guo Jia hums:"You once said to want the obedient, seek other elder brothers, also want to seek to be smaller than me.Now, seemed to have an eldest brother!You aren't obedient, I with what can not make reprisals for a while."
I annoy:"But, I seek an elder brother, you agreed.Doing not say again has to definitely seek smaller than you.Said again, I is after always canning not ask the somebody else the age first, then whether consideration wants to become brothers.Have to be strange, blame you oneself late living for several years.To, formally notify you, you have already become three elder brothers now.Hey, Hey."Guo Jia is depressed medium.
Looking at our two brotherseses to quarrel, the Cao holds them funny in the part.Waited us to finally shut up, the Cao held to smile to come over:"I see you twos just about.Arrive true should those two words, Hey, a rightness of ghosts work properly Jing strange."Was public to all smile, I drew tight with Guo Jia of the face also smiled, tense atmosphere drive a sweep but get empty.
Guo Jia sighs:"The lord is male, this guy is really too ridiculous.He on walking for four years, heel lord Mr. also four years, but some newses all don't give me, should good good punishment of."
The Cao holds to say with smile:"Just got a dozen, the wound on the body didn't be also good and calculated!"
Guo Jia's eyes Zheng is getting bigger, one face is worried:"What is the row?Harm where?"
My Pie wears a mouth:"Originally, the elder brother still keeps concerning my !These affair, hereafter say.My wound already about good."
Looking at everyone to our brothers return an idea still don't exert of appearance, I draw back topic at once:"Like, don't say the affair of our brothers.Three elder brothers lead a night, we see mother together and say these affairs again when the time comes.Lord Mr., I know your meaning, simply, take gentlemen all at, today say the affair of the Tun farmland and the military service.Lead for two days, you let several generals that know me arrive four elder brother the your home go, I will train soldiers and choose the method of crack troops to speak to them."
The Cao held to sigh, he was understand, and I still can't stay.He also clear, I stay, before whole white stems made, really regrettable.Saw Cao to hold to no longer say to let the words that I leave, I secretly loosenned tone and invite around unclearly in, there is also a little disappointment.Is alas, oneself chooses of road, oneself will stand down go to of.
Think the way is here, I smile to say:"The lord is male, I have already made people go to the ranch of beyond the frontier and saw can provide a war horse this year, however, hope to be not big.Moreover, I make them rush through to make a batch of stirrups to deliver.Wait until, also bother a text if accept, after all can with the food grass, the way luck of goods comes."
The Cao holds one Leng:"Stirrup?What things?"He sees everyone, public all is shaking head.
I say with smile:"This is what I invent.Such as when the beyond the frontier sees those herding people's kids just the study riding a horse, all placed a kind of wood wreath that can step feet at saddle son two sides, very practical, can will ride Ma Ren to set free from make an effort to clip tightly Ma Shen.I by myself try out for a while, very good.If equip tiger leopard to ride in the body, can raise their attack dint.So, I let the blacksmith create these things.Wait thing to arrive, the lord is male, you knew how to use.It is easy."The Cao holds them to nod.
Guo Jia sits to beside smile:"Son cloud, you grew up.The time that says proper business was an adult."
I looking at him:"The somebody else has already originally grown up.I know three elder brothers not to want to take care of these affairs, you listen to be."He doesn't talk.
The Cao holds to roar with laughter:"Receive a filial piety, you also Dou however son cloud!"Guo Jia humed.I steal to smile.

Chapter 53 Tun farmland with train and maintain army


Fight a disorderly world article-chapter 53 Tun farmland with train and maintain army
The fun returns fun, I am still a little bit serious Be getting better:"Lord male, say proper business.I have a set of method that selects crack troops, pretty practical.Lord Mr., your green state soldier not arrive 100,000, step up training, promise their fighting strengths as far as possible, fight still in the behind.Assurance of the manpower resource is also very urgent, so, I put forward their own opinions according to Qin Guo's some way of doings in the company Yang political reform in those early years.In those early years, company Yang opened Qian Mo at Qin Guo, plait Shi five, realization connect sat to make, the general matter system is used for folks.My viewpoint is to will protect the path that A creation enlists manpower resource for solution, want to make use of a Yu's soldier at the way of agriculture, promote to protect AN and Tun farmland, to the person of agriculture, take into training gradually, attain wartime to recruit of can fight, have no war of, stray troops go into peasant household."Cao's holding them is all contemplating.
Led in a short while, the Xun 彧 shook head to say:"I saw yours 《 protects A soldier system 》 .Press you say, land is owned by public, people Geng use, will undergo military service.Hard labor and military services all want to take out to adjust from these people.This method superficially sees is to go, but, if the hard labor is over-weight, flee from home and then will be fierce.Still have, mutual direct, make elbow to seem mutually the impassability is all right.Say again, for successive years war, the people escape more, does that have so many people to come to use?"
I nod and mean to comprehend his viewpoint:"Text if say quite goodly.The war passing by for successive years is disorderly, our current human resource is to lack very much, while the land out of the city annex also very severe.So, the method that I just suggest that lord Mr. adopts to measure land.Those big door we can not also move they are too severe, but, want the land of owning now, have to also have a certain basis.There is no clerk or can not provide source, can accept to use for Mr..Outward announce again, there is ability, and then would like to use people in the flowing of land, can arrive Yan state etc. to belong to our land to come up, go into protect into A, receive a certain land Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论