2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dr dre ouse are my a person

Sigh a way:"My connecting the other party is some to don't know any persons at all, you know is who want to kill me?"
If piece the Xuan is wrinkly to knit the brows, says with smile:"My connecting you is beard C dragon and just listenned to what younger sister say also still just!I still want to ask you they why so do many people come to deal with you!"
I helpless way:"I connect they are to don't know any persons at all!"
If piece Xuan way:"Say to still true oddness of this matter, I once explored the police whom I know from the on the side.Listen to he say a police now a nod a clue also didn't, in the person who gets hurt and dies this time, have a lot of is what E City is different black to help.The persons of thing city area all have.Don't know how can and walk to arrive together, and get hurt the persons who be grasped all hand over to need to be said that saying is to receive order to chop down a person!I see they connect you is who, why want to chop down to be also all not clear."
Zhang Yin Dao:"I pour to listen to my classmate to once say, is underworld wildfire to put together this time.There is much association participation, it is all to make the E City helping all book black go in.This matter creates a sensation now."
If piece the Xuan knits the brows a way:"You are this bond maid, thoroughly the book don't read and concern these matters why!"
Zhang Yin Dao:"You think that I think.You don't know that there are a few prince Yes in our school, bad dead, call in the school that the king overlord among states of, the good elephant is to have an underworld to support a head, so is just so overbearing, really don't know these people how go to university.Like a school to stir black smoke Zhang spirit of."
If piece Xuan way:"They didn't come difficult is you?"
Zhang Yin Dao:"How to have no, your younger sister is somehow also a beautiful a youth pretty girl Jing campus queen, these guys are with each passing day vexed to get me, are like a fly!I a see disgusted.However I stole to smile this time, clearly with many deceit few, drive few deceit, hear in the person that be polished off by Long Ge, there are also their eldest brothers, I see the this face of these little crafty pimps throw big!See them hereafter return at school how 跩 ."
In my heart Zheng for a while, if the piece sings true.That in these several days of my dizzy fan, E City should be bring about a river the lake enemy kills of storm.Naturally, this leads fire Suo affirmation heel Xiao a life time the hero or Xiao is completely relevant.Because the other party that day so many people concentrate to go crazy on night, will never be to want to come to deal with mine, their target can only the ability is a Xiao a life time hero.But because Xiao a life time hero suddenly because Qin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yang has an accident, but gives up and comes to this, so have to and aimed at the alone small K to the pike head and I.
If Zhang Yin says of and piece if what Xuan say is true, chop down to kill my about 30 people that evening, be come from different gang, is what person emollient measure to concentrate so many different gangs to concentrate to deal with a Xiao a life time hero together?
With Xiao a life time hero the influence that extend gradually in the E City, can have been less and less with the person that he match, minority and his real strenght equal of person, also mostly and not and easily give offense to him.After all he after death still has the completely Xiao this trump card.Zong someone asks for Xiao a life time the hero and Xiao enter, but want to want that chewing Xiao is completely, all of that are the just like eggs to touch rock.With the Xiao a life time hero's financial power and Ba lord position, not is receive a soldier this etc. person, being impossible someone dare compete with he/she.
Thought of the Xiao enters, in my heart suddenly one Zhan, deal with the Xiao a life time hero's person this time, will is it the Xiao that enter?
More want to more feel probably, Xiao's entering is been completely by the Xiao now cold see, directly beat into to forbid a temple.And the Xiao most favoring for the completely Xiao is hard to has been already returned to country, have already become Xiao to enter and the Xiao a life time hero's eyesore, but the Xiao is hard to directly threaten of is a Xiao into of prince's position.To Xiao a life time hero's this outsider temporarily the influence isn't big.
But at least in my eyes, the Xiao is hard and Xiao a life time the hero be silently walking up.Big power in the door that the Xiao is hard to be used as a scholar that just returned to the fatherland, think to contend for Xiao with its elder brother, by all means wanted to depend on is borrowed to Xiao a life time hero to more come to do great mafia real strenght.After all that meeting after, the hero pleased air sees from the Xiao a life time, connect Xiao completely, also beginning have a little transfer authority to lower administration to him.
Even I can realize this, Xiao into even have no reason felling don't arrive.But there is a completely Xiao reigning for a day, he doesn't dare to openly deal with its younger brother naturally, the only nature for canning make only leaks the fury to always do right Xiao a life time with him a hero in the body, and can on these grounds snuff out a Xiao hard power head from the on the side.
If I am a Xiao to enter, deal with Xiao a life time hero, oneself can't begin, either of, by all means want to pass others to make moves for oneself, with the financial power and position that the Xiao enters, say to move other gangs cooperate to deal with a Xiao a life time hero together, should be not a very difficult piece matter either.Besides, with Xiao a life time hero of overbearing, having no the many people will like his.Remove him,cheap beats by dr dre, to everyone, absolutely is an again well however of matter.
With I at hero of Xiao a life time nearby foolish of the day, I have already controled many inside stories, the Xiao a life time hero's site is basic all rich flow oily district.For E City of black help to say, who all want to divide one cup thick soup.
The mind is in my heart as anything that vanishes one Shan but lead, I even have been able to affirm this theory to break is absolute exactitude of, hates oneself to lie to harm in the bed, otherwise this will be my[one] opportunity to thrive.
At this time of I, pouring to hope Xiao a life time the hero can live a little bit longerly.Otherwise wait I to harm good, if he also hanged, I am used as his under charge, very difficult then have the opportunity the Xiao for winning big power of heavy Duo into of trust.
Is current of I, only support the Xiao a life time hero's place of honor with all strength, I for these 27 knives that he gets, not ability is white get!
"You are just thinking what?"Piece if the Xuan sees my look in the eyes seem to have a little oddness, not from ask a way.
I smile, way:"I am just thinking, wait me like, tidy up for your younger sister those don't know so-called prince Ye!Let them no longer dare to come to vexed Zhang Yin!"
The piece sings a pleased, way:"Really?Forbid to renege!"


25 elder brother Longs



The day flows to drip in the finger tip, along with one uncovering of built-up gauze of my body, change the number of times of medicine every day of less and less, I leave completely recovered already is not far.With concentrated effort cure at doctor piece under, own body together ability at accelerate of instauration in.
This is one to contain hard to carry on day, although Zhang Jia's two sisters want ~only free, will accompany me for a while, after all 1 wants to study, an also re- found out a work, in fact every day come of time combine not much.The time that is more, all of insides in the house are my a persons.If not that the piece sings ownly and then hold type DVD take time for me to use from the school, I really don't know how I beats to deliver these two times of months.
If doctor piece Yuan looking at an oneself's strenuous effort works that sort, looking at me to say by a kind of very delighted vision:"The so heavy wound resumes this for two months, is really a miracle.Your body function was too violent.Is a two months ago about all over sewed the person of about thousand needles, incredibly livingly stood again now, is really the matter that a piece doesn't win to comprehend, I wanted to say to let other doctors listen to, the absolute nobody was willing to believe."
At his consent under, I slowly untie clothes and carried on to take a shower bath for the first time for two months.Looking at oneself's each scar formation of whole body lately delicate muscle veins, I suddenly have a kind if meet with the freshman's felling.Do you know that the hard Jia on the body is to when drop?I tell you, is at pay no attention.
Stand on water before the set, looking at distressed side in mirror to permit, oneself not from smiled to smile.The hand lightly falls place, the razor pares off but descends from the even the face beard bubble place, a burst of mint of fresh and cool spread to my nose in.Then connect to shave beard, is also have long time no see of.
"How to not and all shave light and descend Han and the place in others still and stay a turn of beard why?"Do not know when, Zhang Yin slowly walks to after death, I looking at mirror in of I say with smile.
I use hair from wipe clean the beard bubble on the face, flush a razor way:"Occasionally change the image is also quite good all of a sudden!"Piece sings is worked properly with a pair of beauty to dynamically and greatly see a mirror in of I, ordered to nod, way:"H'm, still pretty have a male the flavor of!"
I suddenly realize that my own last body hasn't worn clothes and hustles along a way:"It is ashamed."Zhang Yin Wei is tiny on smiling, way:"Admire, you also feel ashamed!You lie so long on the bed, on the body which place is that I have never seen!"
I am embarrassedly some the stem coughed a , hurriedly Be tidying up razor and transfering a topic way Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论