2012年11月2日星期五

beats by dre solo ession also can't to

?Eastern pure saints all again drive who to offend something to break?"The Dai Xi finishes towarding Yan Zhen to ask a way
"This ……… ." the over Yan Zhen be rendered speechless asked
"The over Yan in good health of your country the his majesty be set up industry prince by the over Yan of your country to personally kill of, and the saints of your country all also drive your country own soldier to offend to break of, we the row gram just comply with the surrounding but up, knowing each time all of two country wars is is taken first by your country, say a little bit unpleasant to hear, we didn't revenge of opportunity forever that can be bullied by your country?" Dai Xi finishes towarding Yan Zhen to a chain ofly say
The over Yan Zhen has never thought a problem like this, because in the eastern pure eye, row gram that only suffer beating forever.
Finish a Yan show at this time uprising to finish towarding Yan Zhen to say:"Two younger sisters, the world doesn't have lasting nation, probably this is that the sky want to put out our east to be pure, so hope to grant that the force his majesty can obey the then engagement and take good care of an eastern pure son people just now, that even if wanted me to sacrifice me to also proceed without hesitation …… ."
"What eldest sister says is! I totally enter to back with eldest sister!" over the joss-stick of Yan Ning determine of say
The over Yan Zhen is silent a short while to immediately after say:"Now I leave your two close relatives, I am a…"
The Dai Xi sees them a pay the appearance calmly dying a martyr to say:"Three sisters, you need not worry, I knew his majesty since the childhood, he was to so love to kill of, trusted"
On alternate days early in the morning, I pull to grant that the text grants that Wu Liang Ren arrived at a big debt
"You is two how all frightened, invigorate to order good? now want to handle first an eastern pure problem well, otherwise by that time riot we bothered" I toward 2 people saying of bitter in taste old woman heart
"Is alas …… be the king is really dull, always see arrive so many disagreeables, really think not be ah ………" grants that the force says
"I am also similar ah, see over Yan in good health them so, even want full brothers to resort to arms, I don't want to be emperor's clan as well ah ……" grants that the text immediately after says
"Feed  ̄ you are two to complain without cause over there what strength?All have already stilled be to want to escape from a responsibility, don't forget to still need to listen to your arrangements two countries about 1,000,000 people, how can you be so useless?
Invigorate a point quickly, I already think for you well how should handle, if your letter of lead I, etc. descend me to say what you nod to"
At this time ascend the taste of officer's brothers Be bright to get up together a voice to say right away:"I know that China Anne has a way and early knows that we didn't want to be nerve-racking together to arrive it is dawn last night, ha ha ha"
I scold a way after hearing their words:"Depend  ̄ ̄ originally you are calculating me, put clearly is think Ao I to!"
"The able ones are the busy ones  ̄ doesn't get angry the  ̄ at most seal your what king always can?" grants saying of text thief's thief
"Depend  ̄ ̄ to still say to isn't a Yin me, seal what king want to buy me, the doors all have no! by so doing that I don't can't seek my 12 absolute being to make with 12 absolute being machines? don't even think" I toward to grant that the text says
"That opens a condition with you always can? you have to be a king, I also let you, so sufficient sense of honor" grants force hands one saying of stand
"Lei XX you whole family OO, good, this matter I come to handle, however waiting for a second don't come amiss for me, that you only nod, if you shake head, I take Dai Xi and pear Ying to arrive to be fond of fog forest to go and let you make by yourselves, all right?" I say
Together"all right  ̄ you are always an eldest brother today can" last officer's brothers voice says
"Good  ̄ this is what you say, don't renege, grant force, you are next to make, please three sisters of over Yan house to come over" I toward to grant that the force says
"Bearer ah the  ̄ invite three eastern pure friends to come over" grants that Wu Dian nods to outward shout a way
In a little while, the Dai Xi takes three hearts frustrated the over Yan sister of discomfort entered a big debt
"Three please sit downs, today invite for three the futures that come over and discuss an eastern pure son people" I say
The "you are?" over Yan show towards me to ask a way
The "he is China Anne" Dai Xi answers for me
Finishes seeing the Yan Ning joss-stick uprising daring not believing of point at me to say:"Is the Dai Xi elder sister husband within you?"
I finish doing not understand the reaction of the joss-stick of Yan Ning why thus huge, so with inquire of the facial expression looking at Dai Xi
The Dai Xi is red right away face to say:"I told them the process that we know each other last night ……… ."
After Dai Xi finishes saying, I apprehensibility over Yan Ning joss-stick of respond, after all those matters seem the handsome boys only just entitle to do…………
However finish having never thought Yan Ning joss-stick again immediately after say:"The elder sister of Dai Xi, you how can like longly and so …… of guy, and is he still a manikin?"
Depend  ̄ ̄ this small Sao hoof the son don't want to live, incredibly Chuo my dead cave, the good  ̄ waits meeting will you are good-looking
"You are an over Yan Ning joss-stick three princesses? you probably misunderstood, I wasn't a manikin" I say with the gentle and soft tone as far as possible
"You aren't fooling me, you are so short, you must be a manikin" over Yan Ning joss-stick not afraid dead of continue to say
In last officer's brothers of one side already unbearable soon break into laughter come, and I also believe my facial expression also can't too good-looking
The Dai Xi sees after my facial expression and pull over joss-stick of Yan Ning to sit down right away at this time, however she has already sparked the flame that I make reprisals, the Hey Hey Hey  ̄ doesn't blame me a hot hand by that time ah ……
"Three princesses, the east is pure have been both sides the cent governs of nation, have already surrendered at present our country, however we don't think again launch the meaningless war kills brutally more innocent lives, and grants force the his majesty also promise and see as the row gram son people to the eastern pure son people.
However you should know, we the population of row gram combine not much, and and the eastern pure life style also has a difference, so I figure out a method for profiting both parties, because want you to merge into a row gram you Be not willing to definitely, although we can move to by force make you accept defeat,that isn't what we want.
These several years of war has already let two country death and harm count 100,000 armed forces and people, if at this time mother whichever nation in the mainland send if the soldier strike against to come over, the soldier believes only you or we the row gram can't only live as well, so we decide Gan frailty we two countries merge, second hereafter especially the orchid lift to there are any further no row gram or eastern pure Kingdom in Si mainland.
We are especially called "is second the orchid lift Si empire" after merging, later from last officer's house and over the Yan house manage together, we know three princesses have no decided engagement to marry object, so we hoped to adhere to finish Yan prince at that time the claim care finally and married a girl three princesses.
From grant that the text prince finishes marrying a girl a Yan show the princess royal combine pure another set up a new city to manage together in the original east, grant force the his majesty then finish marrying a girl Yan Zhen two princesses stand together for the queen to together manage an original row gram to belong to ground, go to Wu three princess over Yan Ning the words of the joss-stick …… marry me like"I say
Over Yan show and over Yan Zhen combine little protest, because oneself at least need not become a slave, and to 2 people's impression also not calculate bad, seem have already been regarded as a quite good choice, however over the joss-stick of Yan Ning looking at two sisters to all have good marriage, while she incredibly wants to marry me, and not just the first wife cries a way on the spot:"I don't depend on sister  ̄s all marry prince or his majesty, while I want to marry manikin not just positive wife, I don't depend on the  ̄ ̄ blare"
I say with smile at this time:"Your of course not is a positive wife ah, you up still have two elder sisters, one is a Dai Xi one is a pear princess Ying,www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com, you rank the threeth, ha ha ha"
Although over the joss-stick of Yan Ning can on the battlefield brutally, however face to marriage one matter or with generally and usually woman just like.
Finish the joss-stick of Yan Ning to cry at this time of be like melting into tears, I under the heart cant not bear to of the consolation say:"Good the  ̄ don't want to cry  ̄ you play trick of, who make you have been calling my manikin, I most dislike that the somebody else says that I was a manikin, wanted ~only you not to cry me not to force you good?"
Finishes seeing the joss-stick of Yan Ning is used is wiped tears to say:"You don't want to fool me ………"
"Go to  ̄ ̄ and fool you and have no an advantage, and Dai Xi and pear Ying didn't nod me which dare to marry ah, stupid dead" I say with smile
The Dai Xi walks at this time Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论