2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre pro words gets on the

, This will never be the fun that can can open.
"Mama of!"Always cool-headedly at the Hao east also not from again scold Niang.Is crowded on this not spacious road, can be treated as desire into don't go, the desire mays not go back.We are the only matter that can expect, this police car don't be kept up with, had better be coincidentally pass by.
However feel vexed of the matter is beginning just.
Sees this police car unexpectedly stop at fix a field of the back door don't walk.Even stopped down.The car door opens and has already jumped down two polices.
Street corner that incandescent lamp shines in glory bottom, sweep to go along with my vision, the heart also follows a cool, these polices who jump down a car, I acquaint with again however.Come to my house with the pony that I contest that day.
"Mama of!"This time but is that I blurt out, the emergence of this guy, come from my idea to anticipate really too.In spite of change what angle think, I unexpectedly will run into him once again here as well.
Changed a whichever police, we all can with once the wager try luck, but only he, destine to want to can not pass with me.
Make people dizzy more BE, he and another police have already walked to come over to us.Look in the eyes' directly hoping are this car to us.The only explanation is a police to pass along the street supervision to shoot to be like a head really already, follow ascend we.And also guessed what another bargain our possibility is fixing to hide or carry on in the field.But the pony at the right moment patrol or do in the neighborhood another of what.So arrive to in time.
The right hand of pony has been stretched hand into a bosom very carefully, obviously is the action of Tao gun.This guy absolutely am born enemy house, early doesn't come, late doesn't come with me, it happened that appear in this time.


11 hurl Jings



Changed at the Hao east facial expression, held the hand of steer device tiny Zhan also for a while.
"How to do?"His low voice asks me the way.
I deeply absorbed tone, way:"Don't be panic!"However own in the mind is also complete have no bottom.Looking at Ma Xiao Bao and another police to walk to us with careful look.Want to say that my in the mind is dependable, that absolutely is deceive yourself as well as others.
In Hao east right hand slowly to waist empress of the pikestaff touch.I a hold tight his hand, light tone way:"Not the strategic area moves!"
There is suddenly red-blooded one brushing past in the brains.I am a , way:"I obstruct them!"East at the Hao Zheng for a while, way:"Do you how obstruct!"I shook to shake head, way:"Is total compare wait helplessly for the end well!"Say I have already given the Tao the eagle of the desert in the bosom to come out to throw to him.Depress an orotund way:"Carefully hide well and not arrive ten thousand can not help, never act rashly!You see my expression of eyes do, I try to open them."
Is long long vomited tone, I jumped down car.One smiles a ground of facing two polices to face to pass by.At the same time raised right hand to lightly flick toward Ma Xiao Bao for a while.
"Hi.Police officer horse!So Qiao!Unexpectatively and incredibly meet again."I smile a dynasty, he walks.The police of the flank of Ma Xiao Bao asks Ma Xiao Bao the way with interrogative look:"How, do you know each other?"
Is tiny to appear an embarrassed color on the face of Ma Xiao Bao, don't answer him, just had been putting in the hand in the bosom to slowly get empty to loosen out, is also an appearance with strange look, stare at me way:"Is you?You at this dry what?"
I ha ha on smiling, way:"Police officer horse can come to this, disallow us to come."
Ma Xiao Bao is cold cold on smiling, way:"Really decree by destiny.Is quite good, you fell in the my hand again!"
I smile a way:"Police officer horse will play trick.Everyone is so familiar, originally should see several more side, deepen feelings."
Ma Xiao Bao up and down swept my one eye and sank a track:"BE?"Then suddenly the exaltation adjust, the wall of dynasty wayside is a , to I harsh voice way:"Do not with my set almost.I can with you not familiar, you give me honesty dynasty wall the side lie prone!"I way:"Be not, I do what want me to face the wall."
"Do not his mama give me the useless talk!You give me honesty point to shine on to do!Raiseses Gao."Once Ma Xiao Bao's facial expression change, the hand fiercely stretches hand into a bosom once again, pulls out pistol from the armpit and quickly points to my noodles.Be suffused with a fierce light on the eye.
Secretly scolding in my heart is a , but he the gun muzzle of black hole hole toward me, I can not also resist and have to depend on him speech and once turned round to go and slowly walked to there of wall there, raise hands.
"Take out ID card!"The harsh voice way of Ma Xiao Bao.
I helpless tunnel:"Police officer, you make me raise a hand and how take?"
"You again useless talk!"Ma Xiao Bao's hand robs bottom to arrive to ascend my back of the head for a while with one action, I feel a kind of very cool steel outlaw.Heart bottom not from Hey of from smiled for a while, come out to mix so long, also finally have a day to be arrived a head by the gun.
"That I take!"I say to slowly let go of right hand and take out money to clip from the trousers the pack and pass a way to him behind body's back:"The ID card clips in money in."
Ma Xiao Bao stretches hand a Ye to lead and seemed to tremble to open for a while, loudly way:"Call what name?"I Song shrug way:"Beard C dragon!"
Ma Xiao Bao again way:"Sex?"Depending in my heart is a , cold hum a way:"Male."
Back part of skull suddenly again drive gun muzzle crest for a while, listens to the bad track of Ma Xiao Bao:"Hum what hum, talk to me clearness a point."I sneered at for a while, loudly way:"BE, police officer, I sex male!"
"When my deaf person!"The malicious way of Ma Xiao Bao.I am helpless on smiling, way:"Are you how can a deaf person!"The cold way of Ma Xiao Bao:"How, not very great is not?"
I didn't talk.
"Answer me!"The hideous smile way of Ma Xiao Bao.
"BE, police officer!I***very great!"A fire in my heart rises and knows perfectly wells this kind of time to excite not to get, but still keeps pressing not to descend this spirit.
Ma Xiao Bao accepts a gun to return to and towards my sneer way:"Very 屌 , unfortunately I am greater!"The side eye hopes to go, sees another police is also a face to in an absent sort of way looking at us and obviously has never thoughts Ma Xiao Bao why and so ferociously to me.
"Say, at this stem what?"Ma Xiao Bao grasps my collar of dress I the face Ye come back, one face cold idea ground to I way.
I just wanted to talk, he already dynasty another police's way:" Wei you go to there car up see to have what problem.Also take down for me the person of car."That police nods a way:"BE, Ma Fu!"Say to walk to that car.
In my heart suddenly a surprised, see the appearance matter that I worry most still come.I even have already been felt to Hao the east being opening the voice of pistol insurance.
How should I do?The one is misty in the brain, here for an instant, pour to quiet down for a while in the heart.
"Do you want to know that tonight's gun battle is what is the row?"I suddenly the low voice is to Ma Xiao Bao's way.
Ma Xiao Bao is stunned speechless all of a sudden.On grasping my collar of dress, depress an orotund cold way:"You know what?"Peep out a smile on my face, way:"Is since so interested in, why a little bit more ill-mannered?"
Ma Xiao Bao not the Nu Be anti- to smile, dynasty I ordered to nod, sneer way:"Indeed as expected sufficient courage, I appreciate!"Say right hand a loose, Xing Xing however tunnel:"Now can say!"
I order, way:"The not bad, the inquisitive words, gets on the car with me!"
Once rowed one on the face of Ma Xiao Bao silk Yi cloud, way:"Why, want to go where?"I am naturally:"You the gun crest wear me and also fear my what spend to recruit!"
"Will affirming so me promise you?"Ma Xiao Bao ruthlessly hopes my double eye.Four eyes are opposite, respectively Shan bright Jing cold Mang,beats by dre pro.
"You not is want the Xiao a life time hero of tripping over?"I am tiny tiny on smiling, way:"Go, I send you this big gift!"
Ma Xiao Bao's eyes tinily blinked for a while, although there is still no facial expression on noodles, I know that he has already moved.Indeed as expected just change countenance for an instant, he has already sunk a track:"Go, I still really want to see you to want to play what flower recruit!"Then toward me to lightly say with smile:"Say your condition!"
The direction of the my hand dynasty car is a , way:"You Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论