2013年1月8日星期二

Click here Zodiac patron saint _126

Some itchy feeling.Week uncle helped Yue sat up, the porcelain pot to get in front of him, porcelain pot opened, there suddenly came a whiff of perfume.Perhaps feel food, Qi Yue's abdomen slurp rang suddenly, make Qi Yue is awkward, week uncle smiled: "eat something, you sleep all day,fake oakleys."Qi Yue through the window and looked outside of it, said: "so long, I was to sleep, thank you, uncle zhou."While he was talking,fake oakleys, he took a week's delivery to bowl Taikoudakou eating.Although the body is still aching, but clearly better, is no longer a little effort can not use out of state, Qi Yue himself didn't feel anything, but Zhou Shu was deeply shocked by his resilience.You know, in his examination Qiyue body this morning, and now his bones are severe concussion, muscle is more damage is huge, just one day he could start feeding himself, thus restoring force week uncle is the first time to meet.Chapter tenth the beginning (of)Today this is the fifth chapter, is completed, mistress is going to have a rest, tired ah! You recommended votes and collection to encourage mistress. Mistress as far as possible with high quality and high speed to return everyone --Qi Yue is always eat is not seemly for a big pot, meat gruel, for a moment all into his stomach, do not know why, he felt himself very need food, even if this is enough to have two or three copies of the porridge to eat and some do not meet."Qi Yue, so I call you."Zhou Shu porcelain pot and bowl aside.Yue nodded his head, said: "of course, you are the elder, call my name should be.",home page;Zhou Shudao: "miss three days later and let you go to the training room,Replica Oakley Sunglasses, and time to be extended for another ten minutes, you can bear?"Qi Yue indifferent: "nothing can't, anyway I will not give in to her, she won't kill me, if so, come on.Without the capacity to resist, I can only choose to live.You don't have to persuade me, even if I told her to change her attitude, I will not let my.I understand why she should do so."Week uncle surprised: "you know Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论